Showcasing over 100 unique acts performing on different stages, Cotton Fest is a celebration of music and fashion.
Merging both known and unknown South African talent, the festival platforms the diverse elements of the Hip Hop culture, while fusing the gaps within the popular local movements in Mzansi.
This years Cotton Fest will include:
- A FIRST OF ITS KIND IN SA STAGE – Newly produced roofing and staging structure which is set to project the headline artists in epic way.
- 16 unique food stalls
- 5 themed bars (including a cocktail bar)
- Branded Sneaker Activations
- Other dynamic installations
- Additional Security and SAP presence
- Wider safety perimeter across the venue with official road closures
Date: Saturday, 1st February 2020
Venue: The Station (Carr Street & Nelson Mandela Bridge, Newtown, JHB)
Tickets now on sale at Webtickets and Pick n Pay outlets nationwide.