Looking for a way to wig it up on a budget? Try this easy-to-make curly wig.
Takes: 3 hours
You will need:
- Wig Cap
- Mannequin head
- Curly Weave Hair
- Sewing Pins
1. Begin by fitting your wig onto the mannequin head. Pin it down to prevent folds.
2. Measure the first row. Cut.
3. Pin down the hair. Sew on the first row.
4. To create guiding marks, use chalk to draw rows around the wig cap. On the last row, make a dot to mark your closure.
5. Using your guides, sew on the hair until you reach the last circle. Secure with a knot.
6. For the closure, begin sewing around the last circle. Tighten the space between the rows. Sew until you get to the closure dot.
7. For the closure, fold the remaining hair into a tight circle, enough to fill the dot. Cut out the remaining hair.