Women swear by a hair spritz to revive their curls and keep their hairstyles fresh.
A hair spritz is a great way to add moisture to your hair daily. And because you mix the ingreditents yourself, you are able to put in exactly what your hair needs. A basic hair spritz is made up of:
- Main ingredient.
- Adds moisture (water alone can be used as a spritz).
Oils and conditioners
- To add moisture, vitamins, aroma and soften hair.
- Some oils include extra virgin olive oil, jojoba oil, avocado oil and coconut oil.
- Humectants blend ingredients together (for better absorption); attract and retain moisture into the hair.
- Some humectants include glycerin, aloe vera, and honey.
Try this hair spritz recipe
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 1/4 cup conditioner
- 1 tsp glycerine