Winter is around the corner and it’s time to switch up your hair products. Why? Because natural hair becomes dryer in dry and cold temperatures. To avoid dry hair we recommend Nilotiqa’s Deep moisture butter.
The coil pattern of our afro hair hinders natural oils like sebum from distributing across the length of our hair strand. This is why moisturising is an important part of taking care of afro hair. We covered this topic here. We recommend Nilotiqa’s deep moisture butter, a proudly South African product enriched with Shea butter and coconut oil. The product is formulated to hydrate and soften your hair leaving it healthy and easy to manage.
When you apply Nilotiqa’s deep moisture butter on your hair, it penetrates into your hair leaving it soft with a subtle scent of cocoa. This is heaven for dry or low porosity hair.
How to use it
- Like any other moisturiser it best to use after washing and detangling your hair. Apply it while your hair is damp to add moisture then style as usual. To get the most out of it, seal it with your preferred oil to lock in the moisture.
- Use it daily or whenever your hair feels dry.
- Deeply Moisturises
- Retains and locks in moisture
- Helps with hair manageability
- Perfect for daily use
What’s in it
- Water because every good moisturiser should have more water than any other ingredient.
- Shea butter for sealing in moisture.
- Coconut oil for a healthy natural shine.
See other ingredients on pack.
- If your hair is dry.
- If you’re experiencing breakage.
- As a moisturiser for maintaining healthy hair.
Buy Nilotiqa at
How are you preparing for winter hair care?
Share your tips and favorite winter hair care products below.